- Size: 73mm x 45mm x 12mm (less than credit card)
- Proximity RF: 915 MHz or 868 MHz
- Contact Stored:10,000
- Battery Life: 5 days
- Charging: micro-USB
- Operating temperature -10C/60C degrees Celsius
- Dashboard Upload: Wi-Fi or 915MHz Gateway
- Passive RFID: Optional
- BLE Beacon: Optional (iBeacon)
- Alerts: LED RGB, Vibration, Beep
- 3 Axis Accelerometer: Yes
- Water Resistance: IP-42
- Customizable: Alerts, Distances, Groups, Contact Durations
- # of Contacts Recorded per minute: 100+
- Size 30mm diameter x 10mm
- Proximity Bluetooth 5.0
- Contact Stored 1,000
- Battery CR2032
- Battery life 12-18 months
- Dashboard Upload Bluetooth Gateway
- Accelerometer Yes
- Water Resistance IP-67
- Weight 0.5 oz
- LED Lights Red and Green
Tracing and distancing reminders are Tag to Tag - up to 10,000 contacts can be stored on a btwTAG. The bwTAG will periodically upload contacts to the dashboard using Wi-Fi.
Nano Gateway for nanoTag
- RFF Sub-G - 802.15.4 at 915MHz or 868 MHz
- Ethernet Poe - x2 - 802.3at
- Sensors - Accelerometr, Temp., Humidity
- Power - PoE/micro-USB
- Communiccations Protocol - MQTT
- Material - ABS Plastic
- Dimensions 0 10cm x 13cm x 4cm
Easily Contact Trace on a Web Dashboard
- View interaction and crowd statistics
- Manage risk by optimizing business flows and processes
- Secure the employees involved when the first symptoms appear
- Quickly trace contacts.
- Optimized in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Hosted on AWS.
- Private, secure dashboard.
- Customization available.
- btwTAG sends a quick sound and vibration message as soon as it enters a 6-feet of another TAG, if desired
- btwTAG sends a continuous sound and vibration message if contact duration is longer than 30 seconds
- btwTAG sends a quick sequence of sound and/or vibration alerts when the battery charge is less than 10% - LED will flash following the sound alerts
Settings can be customized:
- Can be tuned for pocket carry for use in manufacturing environments, etc.
- Can be programmed to ignore another TAG, eg. a dorm roommate or a spouse’s TAG
- Reusable, easy to use as a visitor or guest TAG
Order btwTAG Starter Kit
Get in Touch
btwTAG Safety, LLC
1730 Park Street
Naperville, IL 60563